Homecoming will be October 20, 2023. Read below for information. We want this year to be bigger and better than any other years and we are inviting our community, alumni classes, and former QHS Homecoming Queens to help make this happen:
- Do you want to tailgate at homecoming? Fill out this form and return with the $50 fee to the QSD central office by Wednesday, October 11. Cash and money orders are accepted.
- The HOCO Theme will be There’s No Place Like Home-coming!
- MONDAY – Follow the yellow brick road to your future – Career Day
- TUESDAY – Taken by the Twister – Tacky Day
- WEDNESDAY – Which Witch Is Which? – Twin Day
- THURSDAY – We’re off to see the wizard – character day
- FRIDAY – SPIRIT DAY FRIDAY!
Quitman High School
Homecoming Parade Line-up and Route
- Line up takes place on the QHS, QUE, and QLE campuses with faculty and staff guiding the process. PLEASE, no other vehicles on these campuses while the line-up takes place.
- NO PARKING on the street that runs on campus between QUE and QHS.
Exit QSD campus onto South Jackson Avenue.
Turn right on East Franklin then left on Jackson Avenue at First Baptist Church (on the right). Turn left on Church Street headed west toward Quitman City Hall.
Turn left on Archusa Avenue (Clarke County Courthouse on the left)
Travel south, turning left at the red light (Chevron will be on the left)
Turn right on Kirkland Avenue (QUE will be on the left after turning left)
Enter QSD campuses at the QHS Football Stadium and QUE back to the original line-up location where the parade ends.