Parents or Legal Guardians (proof of guardianship is required for registration) ARE THE ONLY PERSONS ALLOWED TO ENROLL A STUDENT.
For Kindergarten, your child must be 5 on or before September 1, 2017. If you registered your child for Pre-K in March/April and your registration is INCOMPLETE, it will have to be completed during this time in order for your child to start the first day of school. This includes children who registered at the Head Start Center, also. If you registered your child for Kindergarten in May and your registration is INCOMPLETE, it will have to be completed during this time in order for your child to start the first day of school.
The following documentation is required to complete enrollment of students new to our district:
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate (new students only)
- ORIGINAL MS Immunization Record from Health Dept. (new students only or 7th graders)
- Social Security Card (new students only)
- Three emergency phone numbers
- Two recent proofs of residency for new and former students (no phone, cable, satellite or 911 forms will be accepted)
Acceptable proofs may include:
- Apartment lease or home lease (current)
- Driver’s license or voter registration card
- Automobile registration (tag receipt)
- Current utility bill (water, gas, electricity)
- Mortgage documents or property deed
- Homestead Exemption
Additional Registration Information:
- Contact information for family and friends you want on your child’s check-out and contact list
Online Student Registration – ActiveParent
I DO NOT have an ActiveParent account.
Follow the instructions on the screen to create an ActiveParent account.
Follow the instructions to attach your student(s) to your newly created ActiveParent account.
You will need the following information to attach a student:
- First and Last Name
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Once the student(s) is requested, Quitman School District will review the request and attach the student(s) to your ActiveParent account.
You can log in to view the students attached to your account.
Click the symbol on the top-right of your ActiveParent main page.
Choose the student from the drop-down box to begin registering.
Proofs of residency may be uploaded during online registration or brought to the school office. Students are NOT registered for school until applicable residency proofs are received by the school.
I DO have an ActiveParent account.
If you already have an ActiveParent account, log in to your account and click the symbol on the top-right of the ActiveParent main page. Choose your student from the drop-down box and continue to the registration process.
Proofs of residency may be uploaded during the registration or brought to the school office. Students are NOT registered for school until applicable residency proofs are received by the school.
On-Site Registration for all grades will be held at the QUE Gymnatorium as follows:
|Wednesday, July 25, 2018||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 26, 2018||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|